|Here are a few tips to help you feel right at home.
- A deep desire to grow spiritually (II Peter 3:18). Here are some key growth environments that you can make a part of your practice of spiritual disciplines: Attend the Discipleship Training Class during the Sunday school hour (9:30 am each Sunday morning). This class meets in the front of the sanctuary. During the first 9 weeks, we get to spend time together to get better acquainted. I really enjoy spending time with our members in various group settings especially the small group settings like Sunday school.
Note: If you are a child or a youth, then we have children’s and youth classes just for you.
- If you have not had a meaningful baptism experience contact my administrative support team (Lynn Coachman, 909-983-2411 x 223).
- Make Sunday morning or Sunday evening worship, Sunday school, and Wednesday Night Bible Study or Thursday Noon Day Bible Study a part of your life.
- Participate in Monday night prayer meeting at least once per month (it starts at 7:00 pm and is held in the sanctuary).
- Get involved. There are several ministries that you can participate in as a new member (choir, ushers, women’s or men’s ministry, youth, young adult, singles, and couples ministries, etc). We can discuss this when you come to my Sunday school class, you can look in the bulletin, you can view this web-site, and you can talk to other members. At the end of the Discipleship training class we will revisit this matter of where God would have you serve.
- Pray that God will continue to Pastor this church so that we will bring glory to His name in all that we do.
Once again, on behalf of the Mt. Zion family I welcome you.
Pastor Brian E. Kennedy