Women of the Word
Our Purpose in the Mt. Zion’s Women’s Ministry is to resemble Christ, support the vision of the local body and minister to women of all ages in reaching their full potential in Christ Jesus.
Our goal is to bring glory to God by living in His Presence, radiating His Power and by learning to yield to His Providential Purpose through the knowledge and application of God’s Word.
- We support the great Commission through Evangelism and Discipleship.
- We promote spiritual growth through teaching and prayer.
- We encourage the development of God-Centered friendships, mentoring, modeling and service to others.
- We admonish one another so we might experience the fullness of God’s priorities and purposes for our lives: in our homes, with our families, in our church, in our communities and beyond.
Our Objective is to Model the Beauty of The Gospel, 1 Peter 3:3-4.
You are welcome to join us on Sunday Mornings at 9:30am for Bible School and Wednesday nights at 7:00pm for Bible Study. There are several opportunities to delve into the Word of God, monthly on the 4th Saturday at 10:30am. This is an opportunity to enjoy sweet fellowship with sisters in Christ.
MINISTRY TEAMS TO SERVE:
- Calling Tree Team –
- Child Care Team –
- Event Team –
- Finance Team –
- Greeting Team –
- Health & Fitness Team –
- Hospitality Team –
- Praise & Worship Team –
- Prayer Team ( Intercessors) –
- Support & Encouragement Team –
- Women’s Retreat Team –
- Wise Girls –
Women of The Word Bible Study:
Meeting ID: 970 2580 7778
Dial-in: (669) 900-6833
Chairwoman: Lori Ann Lacey
Phone: 909-983-2411 ext 105
Sundays @ 9:30am
Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
4th Saturdays @ 10:30 am
Sundays: Fellowship Hall
Wednesdays: Education Bldg Room 11
4th Saturdays: Fellowship Hall